TYPES OF FURNACE:
- Stationary Furnaces: we have supplied gas & Oil Fired Aluminum, Copper Melting & Holding Furnaces
- Tilting Furnace: We have manufactured Gas Fired/F.O Crucible Tilting Furnace with Central axis tilting & Hydraulic Lip Axis Tilting
FEATURES OF CRUCIBLE MELTING FURNACE:
- Sturdy construction
- Highly Efficiently
- Long Life
- Low Maintenance Cost
- Easy operation
Fuel-heated crucible furnaces are fired using gas or oil; whereas gas-firing is fixed, non-tilt able crucible furnaces are mostly used as holding and bail-out Crucible Furnace use for Aluminum Melting.
CRUCIBLE TYPE ALUMINUM MELTING FURNACE
- Fuel Consumption – 100Ltrs/Ton
- Capacity – 300 kg/Batch to 1000 Kg/Batch
- Loading -By Manual
- Metal tapping -By Direct Bale out or Hydraulically Tilting mechanism.
- Fuel – with FO/LPG